View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 23, 2015

pakengr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Ali S View Post
There were many issues but i answered the questions related to engineers, many candidates are saying that paper was related to engineering maths, which is not true.

Every test was copied form some website or book, sometime people will find the source after test and sometimes not. No testing agency designed there own questions for tests. As calculators are not allowed according to admit card so i guess no candidate bring calculator except exceptions.
And i agree that paper was not designed for general masters degree and include pure banking term in anglish and GK portions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHKK View Post
Well I was just responding to those who were saying that engineers were at an advantage. Also, how does it matter if they copy pasted. It's unprofessional on their part but it doesn't make a difference to the candidates, who were there to do the test regardless of where it came from. As for banking terms, it was difficult for non-professionals and I myself did poorly in that part but being a banking related job, they can't be blamed for setting up such exam.
The reason for mentioning the copy paste act is to highlight the point, how naive IBP is. They don't know that from where we are copying the material allow calculators.. @AHKK How can any person solve the questions, which require calculator, without calculator in given time.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk