View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 23, 2015

spyman9 is on a distinguished road
Default Hidden Hands are Involved in Terrorism - Ch Nisar Ali Khan - Must Read

Recently Interior Minister Ch Nisar Ali Khan said that hidden hands are involved in terrorism in Pakistan. I think our intelligence agencies need to look into FPSC to find those hidden hands. I am not kidding, we really need to look into FPSC to find those hidden hands which are involved in terrorism. Recently I appeared in a FPSC exam, I was given with an answer sheet and question paper. When I reached at question number 93, I noticed that question number 93 is printed twice on answer sheet. I called examiner and said it is a mistake in printing what to do, he said FPSC is responsible to give you an extra number.

I finished paper and there was enough time left. I took a look at my answer sheet and suddenly I realized most of the answers on answer sheet are following 1:3 ratio. Suppose if A was answer for first question, C was right answer for next 3 questions. Same ratio was going to repeat in whole answer sheet. It was little shocking for me, but I thought it may be a mistake.

Right after few days I appeared in another exam of FPSC and there was same printing mistake and paper was quite tough but post was really important. For one moment I was thinking who is here who has memorized whole dictionary to answer these vocabulary questions. Certainly mistake alarmed me that there is 1:3 ratio which is needed to be followed. Even I got the clue but I did not follow it. Do you know why?

Because this printing mistake was for some one who was going to be hired for this post. I finished paper according to my preparation and left examination hall. Once I was out of examination hall, I was seriously thinking, it is impossible for some one to memorize whole dictionary or to solve such big mathematical questions with in given time. Some one in FPSC is giving his people clues that what they need to do while attempting the paper.

It was actually a Intelligence Mistake.

Recently Tony Blair from United Kindgom stated that Afghanistan attack was an intellligence mistake. Do you know this intelligence mistake killed how many Muslims in Afghanistan? Million is not it. Pakistan is suffering with geographical problems because of Nato forces in Afghanistan which is empowering RAW and MOSAD to perform terrorists activities in Pakistan. Pakistan is suffering with hell of terrorism activities because of such an intelligence mistake.

So what was this intelligence mistake in FPSC??

Some one in FPSC is playing a smart role and is hiring dishonest people in this way by doing intelligence mistakes. Those hired people will then work for RAW and MOSAD and terrorists in near future.

How many of you have appeared in FPSC exams, do you really believe that those papers are attemptable? You people can not ever attempt them because these jobs are for terrorists who are playing important role to spread terrorism not only in Pakistan but all around the globe.

If Ch Nisar needs those hidden hands involved in terrorism, he needs to investigate who are the people behind this intelligence mistake and I am sure it will lead him to those hidden terrorists if he is honest.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spyman9 For This Useful Post:
Abbasi786 (Monday, December 28, 2015), sincere khan (Wednesday, December 23, 2015)