View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 24, 2015

Shafaqat Ali is on a distinguished road
Default Pros and Corns of NSO Job

First of all congrats to all the recommended candidates.

I would like to share the job description of National Saving Officer; acquired during two month service as Junior National Saving Officer in CDNS.

Consider these facts while joining CDNS as NSO
1) NSO would be responsible for every profit above 50000 rupees usually, and every transaction made during the day jointly with JNSO's

2) At the time of closing NSO would tally the vouchers' registration no. and amount with journal
3) where NSO is appointed, most of the time, heavy branches in term of
transactions
4) In heavy brachs every month minimum five thousand tractions are conducted
5) Target is assigned to every NSO for minimum depostid( in my brach its Rs.300 million for the years)
6) Its mandatory not to leave the office before 40pm, or until closing balance is verified with transaction of the day, though public dealing conclude at 2:30pm.
7) Punctuality strictly observed and checked by the different authorities as routine matter either trough personal visit or by telephonic mean.
8) NSO Job usually, as I observed is more busy then JNSO job as every entry made by JNSO is required to be verified by NSO as per law.
9) Preparation of cash book daily and submission of the same to Regional HQ daily through post is also mandatory.
10) Sending of requisition etc to RHQ daily
11) NSO would find little for rest.
12) Computerization of NSC is also not going to alleviate the load of NSO. One can verify by visiting Computerized NSC in big cities.

Promotion:
I would to share the same joke share by the host at welcome party to JNSO.
A young energetic Man join CSNS as NSO. After securing future he married. Allah blessed him with a girl. After completing her education she also join the CDNS as NSO, however his father was still NSO in BPS 17.
To be honest this wan't joke shared by host it reality, as I personally met the same NSO and luckily got promotion in BPS18 two month ago.

In my personal opinion, if someone is unemplyed, this is golden opportunity to remove the tag of unemployed. However if you are employed in any scale below 17 you are really at good post, whether its private bank job or other private job.

Best of Luck.:
The Following User Says Thank You to Shafaqat Ali For This Useful Post:
QWAimal (Thursday, December 24, 2015)