View Single Post
Old Friday, December 25, 2015

Abuturab is on a distinguished road

Dear, I cannot mark you but would like to point out certain mistakes I came across while skimming through your attempt.

Paragraph 4, Line 1: Carbon Dioxide emissions being one of the major contributors of rise in global temperature. The use of " being" followed by some information regarding the subject necessitates the "establishment" of "something". For e.g in your paragraph it could have been a sentence like "Carbon Dioxide emissions being one of the major contributors of rise in global temperature are mostly a human product.

Paragraph 10, Line 1: It has been seen natural hazards e.g. acid rain, droughts, floods, hurricanes and tropical storms have increased in ratio as well as intensity in recent years. Findings have shown that Global warming is causing all that. Global warming does not cause acid rain!

Lastly, you have discussed about Kyoto Protocol but have missed out on many others for e.g. the Copenhagen meeting on climate change and most importantly the recently concluded COP21 in Paris.

These were the ones I found while quickly going through the essay.