View Single Post
Old Friday, December 25, 2015

Shafaqat Ali is on a distinguished road
Default Final words

TimeOn and Chacha:

First thing Yes I did applied with same zeal for NSO like any other job. Furthermore I received the interview letter form FPSC on 27 September 2015 for NSO and received the appointment letter as JNSO on 30 September. I was not willing to Join but my mentor's convenced me join it as if I'm already serving in CDNC, interview panel would surely gauge me hire as compare to other candidates but that wasn't the case at all (though one of the panel member was same person who recommend me earlier. There was guy with me on interview day who was serving as JNSO since last 12 years and FPSC twice not recommended him, first three or four year ago and second time in the last recruitment process. When I had conversation with this guy I was sure I had made mistake by CDNS and still I'm pursuing future in CDNS.
Secondly I didn't tried to present the gloomy picture of NSO, I just tried to shed light on the responsibilities of NSO and mind its just skimmed job description of NSO. According to my personal opinion and experience, if you want to be rude with effort to shed some light job description of NSO, NSO job description consists of responsibility and more responsibility without any authority. Finally its up to the one's aptitude to favor one job or the other job so bro don't worry just try to interpret my last lines in the last post more precisely instead of being a critique. Good luck and be happy.

Inam Khattak:

Its simple if you are supposed to serve with same job description then why not in reason able BPS which offer more financial commitment.
NSO job is good for you bro as you already doing the same business.
As brach manager most of the time butt don't compare it with private bank manager at all.

hiffa:
You know why FPSC took more than one year to complete recruitment process that was supposed completed with six month as requested by the CDNS, considering its staff shortage? I don't think so.

As matter of courtesy if you require some more info please mail me because I'm not going to respond any more to this thread to preserve myself from any issue thanks a lot.

ohhh, better luck all newly recommend NSO, specially timeon and chacha.....................................
The Following User Says Thank You to Shafaqat Ali For This Useful Post:
Rana Johar (Friday, December 25, 2015)