View Single Post
Old Friday, December 25, 2015

kingfalcon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal995 View Post
Give CSS your best shot, it's a no brainer. I have been abroad for the last few years for university. I lived a very comfortable life in pakistan and i am living a great life in canada as well.
I am planning to appear in the CSS exam myself after getting an MBA. Pakistan is actually a great country if you are financially well off. You would without a doubt live a more comfortable live as a csp than an engineer in the US.

And on the point regarding disillusionment with pakistani people, you have to recognize that pakistan is a very dynamic country like any other country with all kinds of people, you just have find the right crowd.

The bottom line is, however, you will always have the option to abroad, get a job and join the rat race. CSS is only an option for limited time, whether you end up joining the bureaucracy or not, you will regret not giving it your best shot.
You are right on many things and that is why I came back so that I wont have regrets in the future but I am quite disappointed with this place and its CSS. Once you come back, you will get disillusioned as well, very soon.. The more days pass, the more I yearn for a nice life in a developed country. I have started the process of finding jobs abroad and hopefully will get something soon. Next time, I'm not making the same mistake.