View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 26, 2015

Taimur Ali shah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
You have to wait, result will likely be declared between three months or so. Last time it was controversy that in such a little time how did NTS managed to declare result, since the number of candidates were more than 90k. It was speculated that the NTS assessed only the MCQs, and along with that they checked the descriptive copies of only those candidates who sailed through the MCQs part and the rest of the copies were null & void to assess, no matter if one topped in the descriptive paper, if he did not manage to sail through in the MCQs merit list, he probably might have been deemed in the failure list because NTS did not disclose the marks. Again, same controversial theories are being carried out and speculations are prepared by illogical self assumptions. So you have to wait and hope for the best, because no one knows about the specific time of the result. We should appreciate NTS, at least they maintain credibility & transparency unlike SPSC and other institutions in the race of assessment. In the nutshell, you need to wait on and if you are going to take CSS~16, then concentrate your studies. I wish you best of luck.
Well i beg to differ. NTS has totaly different structure than other evaluating authorities it has seperate departments and sections for marking the papers and as for as essay and current affairs matters they only need 10 days max to finalize the results cause nts doesn't had any previous descriptive test in past two weeks nor in next one.. Its just a matter of MOD to allow the nts to announce the results so a month is more than enough i guess..

Regards.