View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 27, 2015

Hamza92 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citiiteuk View Post
A humble request from seniors that keeping in view the previous cases (AD IB, AD FIA, AD ISI, NAB and other such posts) please share your experience that what is the sufficient score for a candidate do get an interview call in Punjab?
Is that 80-85,85- 90 or 90 plus?
I am definitely not experienced to answer your query but I shall answer it to get the ball rolling. Logically speaking, it depends on the number of available seats in the given province, quality of candidates appearing in the exam and difficulty level of the given paper. Fierce competition is expected for the most powerful post. This is how I rank the aforementioned posts (based on my perceptions about exercisable authority): AD FIA > AD NAB > AD ISI > AD IB.

Now, let us come to the AD FIA post in Punjab. From the research that I have undertaken, Punjab dominates the merit list in most of the exams and candidates face fierce competition on provincial seats. Considering these two facts along with difficulty of the paper, I would suggest that at least 82+ is needed to appear in the merit list [10 candidates will be called for interview against the two posts]. Assuming that all ten individuals are from Punjab, 80+ is a decent score to be considered for interview on one of the seven provincial seats. Hope this helps.

If everyone posts accurate estimation of their marks (i.e. write down the answers that they have given for each question and come up with a total) along with domicile, I shall try my utmost to arrive at a prediction of those that will be called for interview. However, my prediction will be based on the assumption that the most dedicated candidates are registered on the forum (compared to their counterparts giving the exam) and quality of the sample (accuracy when it comes to grading oneself). Although laborious, I am committed to doing this.

But, please, guys help me recall the two remaining questions from batch 1 so that I may know, for sure, how well I fared in the exam.

Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza92 For This Useful Post:
Citiiteuk (Sunday, December 27, 2015)