View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice

Asslamualaikum,
My dear brother, i totally agree with you on ur great points.
Let me tell you something that never think that the theory of life was given by western scientists, let me remind the words of Holy Qur'an, where Allah says" No doubt i have created all the humans from water".
Here i want to add that water is meant the " Protoplasm ( cytoplasm), from which Almighty Allah has created the whole humanity.
It is so dumb of me to call the muslims the followers of non-muslims.
I strongly condemn those people who feel shy to follow the islamic teachings, my dear brother as you have said that if some one doesn't know how to offer prayer it is not a flaw, but if he doesn't know how to immitate shah rukh khan it is flaw.
Wearing paints in parties , making the face like that of christians, dancing, singing english and urdu songs, has become the habits of muslims.
A muslim must have a beard, if it were not suit to grow beard, Allah would have ordered prophet PBUH to shave it.
It is even the identification of a muslim to grow a beard, my brothers don't consider me an extremist, but growing beard is the sunnah of prophet Mohammad PBUH.
I have observed the whole city of mine for complete day, i counted the people who were having beard, hardly i could find 69 people out of thousands of people.
May ALLAH guide us the right path.
Regards,