View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 29, 2015
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazish Hina View Post
My favorite part of this post.. Just Impressive!
2 Questions: How did you know all this about your city?
And what do you do now for a living?
I'm merely curious tell me if you want to or not ..

sent from tapatalk

I have made the Assistant Director Anti-Corruption my career.
As well as my knowledge about my District is concerned , I had read in detail about my district . That's why I was aware of these facts. Secondly Anglo-Sikh war was fought in the vicinity of a village named Chelianwala. On my telling the place where this war was fought , the Panel Chairman asked, " Gentleman name of this village you told is Chelianwala, what is Jallianwala"?

So you see this is how they create question from our answers.
My answer was that Jallianwala Bagh is a garden in Amratsar India. Chairman asked that what was it famous for. I answered that in 1919 in this garden people were recording their peaceful protest. The English Officer Dyer unleashed brutality and ordered opening fire on these innocent protesters and hundreds of innocent lives were lost. To this the chairman didn't ask further in this regard.

Sent from my Galaxy S6 using Talpatalk.
Mazhar Ali Khokhar (Wednesday, January 13, 2016), Rashida Fazal (Tuesday, April 26, 2016), Yaqub Shah (Tuesday, April 26, 2016)