View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 10, 2008
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2007Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,082 Times in 760 Posts
Sureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to all

1: Knows everything about the world

It is impossible for an individual to know everything about the world but his common sense must be vigorous.

2: has a higher IQ level

Yes it is true. CSS is very tricky. You have to be more than incisive.

3: Has a CSP in his Family and/or in relations

It is against the truth. I have seen many CSP had no family connection to the field.

4: Has a Strong Political View

If it is concerned with information regarding the political influence, you are absolutely correct. Incase you refer to Personal relations, I again dissent it.

5: Is a Briliant Student
6: Is a Punctual One

Yes, CSS aspirant must be punctual. It does not matter that he was a good student. If one wants to do it, he can by doing his best.

7: Excersises regularly

It is not a stipulation for passing CSS. Anyhow, It helps to support your body to actuate your strength.

8: Have Knowledge about Quran (Yess QURAN)

Obviously, Holy Qur`an is the complete code of life.

By the next time, I`ll try to answer queries left. Sorry incase it makes you

Allah Nagheban,
Jani Abro (Monday, May 12, 2008), Loser (Saturday, May 10, 2008)