View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 10, 2016

thinxrain2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Easy View Post
AOA I have been selected as Sub Inspector. I have spoiled my css n pms attempts due to immature attempts. Recently I have passed my LLB examination from private college. I am not satisfied with this job due to working environment n attitude of seniors. Please guide should I resign job n start practice as a lawyer. Family opposing resignation. Need advice. My future question plz
It's good that you've completed you LLB degree. Aside from the joblessness prevailing in Pakistan and the world all over, if you look at it in an another perspective that you are being tested by giving this job to see whether you fight or resign. It is a duty of educated people to try and positively change the corrupt system.. Every post has a learning framework you need to find it out.
Further, after you LLB degree you are eligible for BS-17 (Assistant Direct) job in many agencies as well as departments like FIA, NAB etc.
So you better accept the challenge and appear as a hero not only for yourself but for our beleaguered nation as well. You can also get peace of mind by helping poor and exploited people.
FatimaIrshad (Thursday, April 14, 2016)