View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Nonconformist is on a distinguished road

I talked to my friend in FPSC he said that Assistant Director Adnan Abbasi has committed a blunder by not mentioning word merit and has caused unwarranted panic among candidates. He further told me this man is very very very slow and "kaam chor" although result of all province is perfectly ready but this AD has without any reason not announced result of provinces. My friend has even told me that I am also shortlisted on province quota and my name is in the prepared result. He tried to fill book that he has cleared his case 82 by just merit result. He said if you candidate want result of all province at once then complain to Chairman by sending letters. Otherwise, such Assistant Directors will make it routine to announce every result province wise and will cause you candidates more and more psychological problem.

We should at once complain to chairman by highlighting errors such as not mentioning merit and not announcing result of all province at once.

Now its upto you either just write and write in this forum or do something meaningful, concrete and solid... How many people agree with me and write letter to chairman tomorrow or later....

All Say ... "SAAADAA HAAQQ ETHYYYY RUKKKHHH"
ASMA FAISAL (Thursday, January 14, 2016), Rameez G (Thursday, January 14, 2016)