View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 17, 2016

Z Ali S is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
at least not reputable ... pardon me sir. Yes FPSC is credible, PPSC etc. but NTS is not reputable. NTS should at least share the score with the candidates those appearing in the test and also provide carbon copy of objective test. NTS is nothing other than a business run service .. generating millions of rupees from a single test and in the end they say you have failed and you have been short listed for next stage ... NTS, my foot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaista gul View Post
You call it reputable just because they have shortlisted you and many others like you, lets be neutral and realistic for a moment if you were not selected you wouldn't have said it, Nothing is Reputable in this country "Sad but true" so at least say something that makes sense... no offence to the selected ones.. but please just because you're among the selected ones doesn't make the organization reputable... Nobody knows about the scores nobody knows about the cut off merit... this is what makes the whole process biased...
P.S even if i was among the selected ones my stance would not have changed even a bit about the whole bloody process.
If you people don't have trust in NTS, then why you people are apply through NTS and waste your money.
PPSC and FPSC are responsible for conducting test, interviews and hand over the list of selected candidates to parent department while NTS is only testing agency and responsible for conducting tests and forward the result to client(and upload on NTS website if client allows).

NTS, PPSC and FPSC are all reputable. But as far as credibility and management is concerned, NTS is far better than any other testing agency. They provide you answer keys some times, provide result in fastest possible time. The drawback of NTS is its paper pattern/contents(sometimes) and large fee for test.

I am not defending NTS because i am shortlisted, i always have the same views about NTS and you may see my previous posts i had always in favor of NTS. But it is common practice that we people start cursing the testing agency which fails us. Few days earlier people are saying same things about FPSC when result of preventive and Appraiser announced and wants NTS to conduct tests.

In short if someone does not believe in something, he/she simply don't go for it. Its of no use to curse testing agencies when you don't have the capability to pass the test.