View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 21, 2016
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faadi89 View Post
AOA, everyone known that CSS 2016 Syllabus was completely changed now. I need suggestion of senior member regarding syllabus. I have collected data from Internet and cover each single content of syllabus thoroughly. Currently, not concern from any suggested book by FPSC. Can you tell, Is my notes are proved to be helpful for me or not. waiting for you positive response
Definitely , your notes will be of more worth than any other thing in this whole world . Specially , when you will need to revise . Making notes is a best option that will save enough time during revision .

Quote:
Originally Posted by husseych View Post
interesting discussion. As this is going to be my first attempt, I was wondering the kind of answer sheet given in the exam. I mean what is the size of it? Standard A4 paper size or what? and how many leaves are there in one answer sheet? Moreover, what is the quality of paper?
Urdu Lined Sheet . 32 to 33 lines on each page . Quality is far much better than most of the examinations being conducted here in Pakistan. I will rate it as an 'excellent' one(Y). Well size of paper is just like big Urdu liner register page.Leaves , well i can't remember that how many they were .
husseych (Tuesday, August 02, 2016)