View Single Post
Old Friday, January 22, 2016
40th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 364

Eager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasxxm View Post
Eager -> Thanks for your feedback. But I would like to know the important points I have left. Or better, if you could produce your own precis - it help me do a side by side comparison.

Precis 2015

Title: Wars: Destroying Civilizations Throughout History

History has repeatedly shown that wars have been the major cause behind the destruction of civilizations. Like all other addictions, it seems to appear tolerable until it completely takes over countries and become inescapable. In earlier times, states had a tendency to go to wars with each other just for the sake of acquiring military expertise. Although, the sufferings borne were far more than the benefits acquired, even then their defeats could not keep countries away from it. It's because war shows its evilness only when countries use all their financial and human resources to feed it. It then consumes all the benefits of man's hard work and suck their happiness by making societies incapable of survival. In past, when this threshold was reached, mostly two courses were taken to avoid wars. First, the direct way of citizens boycotting all ways to involve in wars personally. Or the second, and more effective way of convincing governments to avoid wars by removing causes which are bringing war upon the country.

(words: 175)

I hope it helps.
Regards.
exclusively (Friday, January 22, 2016), Innocent Heart (Sunday, January 24, 2016)