View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 23, 2016

wannabe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahat mushtaq View Post
Same here did not receive the letter by post . I think we shall wait for monday and after that print the biodata form sentto us via email
I think we should send our docx along with emailed bio-data form. This is the reason they have sent the bio-data from along with email. We must send our documents without any delay ... i recommend all to send their documents. This makes no difference whether you are sending this emailed bio-data form or the dispatched one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tariq Rehman View Post
Am from Sindh Urban by the way. Dear, have you checked that equivalence thing with FPSC or is it your guess?
Bro one of my friends who has passed Preventive Officer test, he is an engineer by profession. He confirmed it from FPSC. B.E. and BSc. Engineering both are equivalent and there is no need to produce any equivalence certificate. Even then if you want to confirm from FPSC, you may check for your satisfaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfan842 View Post
it is written in bio data form

7)Check list
Have you filled/attached attested copies( with name stamp of attestation officer) of all required documents as per following sequences?

I am confused about the word (name stamp), does it mean stamp having name of attestation officer. generally names of officers are not written on stamp but only their designations.
so we have to find such stamp having name written or just to write his name with pen under his stamp and signature.
Exactly, the stamp shows the name of the officer along with his designation.

Last edited by incounternable; Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 07:17 PM. Reason: chain posts merged