View Single Post
Old Monday, January 25, 2016

Faiza Rajput is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by civilengineer92 View Post
Thanks a lot... but my concern is not regarding vastness of its syllabus.. I have found it quite interesting and can even study 6 books for it if required... i have enough time ahead.. my prime concern is its scoring potential.. hardly have i seen any one with 60+ marks in it in the dmc's thread..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Until last year when it was of 100 marks, it was considered scoring subject.... Moreover, if you have interest in this subject, you should go for it. What good would be a scoring subject in which you have no interest and would not be able to do as much as you can do in it. At the end, Maybe even you cannot score in a high scoring subject.... Int Law is considered highly scoring subject but many flunked in that subject too with as low a score as 2 marks only. On the other hand, indo-pak history and physics are highly nonscoring subjects but some even got highest numbers in these subjects. Therefore, My opinion is that you should go where your predilection is. It is the safest plane to board on.
The Following User Says Thank You to Faiza Rajput For This Useful Post:
civilengineer92 (Monday, January 25, 2016)