View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 31, 2016

mustansar~hussain will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhtarqaisrani View Post
I am not going to take sides here, but i think your reply is a bit harsh. At this forum every person has the right to share their experience and knowledge and everyone should keep in mind that the experience and knowledge is not final and one should adopt that skill or approach on one's own risk. Here Mr. Bilal, i think, shared his experience and technique and he has passed two competitive exams, so i think his technique is also useful. One of my friend passed in essay twice without any specialized preparation of essay and he never got his essay checked from any English teacher or CSP. So my point is that everyone's technique is unique and should not be considered final knowledge or final authority on any given topic or subject. But your response astonished me, as you called the effort of Mr. Bilal futile and asked mods to remove it.
Dear brother, he, a few members as well, will be knowing the reason behind my reply.

You’re right at you instance.