View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Awaid Yasin is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Going into bureaucracy when you know it is corrupt

A little change in the title "Going into the bureaucracy when you know it will MAKE you corrupt"
Hi,
I am about to finish my high school and move on to university. From a long time I aim to take CSS exam. But I have recently developed some questions that have casted doibts in my minds. We all know that we get recognition, power and prestige in bureaucracy. We get chance to involve in policy making. Actually these are pretty common perks that we associate with CSS. But on the other hand, we also see the corruption and nepotism in bureaucracy. Coming straight to my point, we all know that now bureaucrats don't enjoy constitutional protection. This means that even if you want to work honestly,you can't. You will either get demoted, transferred or made OSD by politicians. What makes me enraged is the fact that ignorant, illiterate and dumb politicians decide the fate of these highly polished individuals. There is no way for a honest officer to survive. He will be blackmailed and pressurized in order to do all their filthy tasks. Literally, my mind blows up. How come these corrupt politicians do that? Who gave them the right to do that? My question is that that is it worth to take CSS exam and become a bureaucrat? Keeping in view that you will have to become immoral and involve in such activities. Please I would like all the aspirants to contribute in it as I will come to know their view of thinking. I would also appreciate any serving officer to tell me about his office proceedings that might answer/comment on my view point.
Thanks