View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 02, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

Are not these measures enough to prevent dictatorship in pakistan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameermuharramuddin View Post
obviously; the factors that i have mentioned no doubt leading/inviting military to rule.

second; i am agree with the fact (yes) that these are very basic conditions in which military over through the existing system.
i think according to you; the question is demanding your stance as under what conditions dictatorship can prevail in Pakistan.
How to stabilize the Democracy in Pakistan
a Competent Leadership
b True Opposition
c True and Transparent election
d Free State Institutions
e Stable and Strong Policies
f Abolishment of Nepotism
g Central-provincial harmony
h Theo-Democracy instead of Democracy
i Transparent Law.

Are not these measures enough to prevent dictatorship in pakistan?
I agree with your points and I even didn’t say that I have differences with you, only point of contention is your wrong usage of phrases such as
Quote:
Provincial-federation conflicts
f Double-cross policies
g Rigging based election, cum-selection
And I’ve just rectified these.
Quote:
i am agree with the fact (yes) that these are very basic conditions in which military over through the existing system.
In that situation I just asked for your thesis statement.
Quote:
How to stabilize the Democracy in Pakistan
a Competent Leadership
b True Opposition
c True and Transparent election
d Free State Institutions
e Stable and Strong Policies
f Abolishment of Nepotism
g Central-provincial harmony
h Theo-Democracy instead of Democracy
i Transparent Law.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sameermuharramuddin View Post
theodemocracy is an extreme form of democracy as mentioned in dawn's article.
Let me clear you one thing, theodemocracy means “Democracy which is run by religious figures” which employs that PML(n) is basically pro Saudi in origin and their policies are viewed within the religious paradigm. Common notion is that Chaudary Nisar is not taking action against Molana Abdul Aziz due to his support in general elections.
Quote:
sir its my regard that you are giving concern but if not these then can you kindly give some tips
Alright, if I were you than I would like to mention the thesis like
Pakistan is not leading towards military rule; in fact hegemony of military institutions has already outmaneuvered civilian performance.
Note: it’s my thesis and I’ve many reasons to justify my statement, such as implementation of Nap through army, Karachi operation via Rangers, and prosecution of terrorism through military courts: even General Raheel Sharif has better reputation than Nawaz Sharif and so on….(similarly, you have your own)

Making notes and your analysis is the best key of your own judgments. For example, while reading theodemocracy what you perceive and then ask yourself some journalistic questions of ‘wh’s’.
How theodemocracy is linked with military dictatorship? Why we do believe that dictatorship has a chance to oust the democratically elected government? Under what question it is favorable? How much support has military gained from general public? And so many other questions like these. Search out the answers and draw down the thesis.
Hope you got the point.