View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 03, 2016
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Nazish Hina is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post
@sincer khan
Nazish has a serious problem of "guided fantasy".Reading stupid stories of Malala has literally outmaneuvered her rational thinking.This is the reason why she can't distiguish or more appropiately cant understand who leftist are.
Another misconception on this forum is that Western states are secular and liberal.In reality they are heavily influenced by radical ideology,such as Ku klux clan movement by protestants,mass murder of Martin luther king jr. ,Abraham lincoln, and my all times favourite William Mickenley.

I'm also punjabi,still i hate the boot liking of punjabis bureaucracy at highest official level.I hope all of know very well the word 'baboos" and "red tapism".Thats the major failure of pakistan civil services.
This was the original claim people, and this is the one I addressed. I didn't say that there was not discrimination in ANY form.
I just addressed these arguments.

Quote:
I Hear always one word, mostly punjabi says that all terrorist are pashtun, if pashtun are terrorist, then terrorist killed 1 lakh pakistani and almost 70 thousand were pathan, they completely destroyed our province structure, here is no industries no job, only kpk province is affected during the ongoing war against terrorism, i think punjab metro bus and orange train is much important than the development Of Pak-afghan border ?

And Ursula, I'm done with you! What I read is my business and not yours. I don't know what your problem is?
Arguments are about facts and I will not let anyone attack me personally. When you learn the difference between a debate and personal attack, maybe then we might be able to talk.
But, I doubt.. Your head will return from the sky after CSS results only, I'm never replying to any of your threads.
Feel free to reply to this with whatever you want. I'm not reading it!

Sent from tapatalk