View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Prettygood is on a distinguished road

feels much delighted to watch the ding dong battle among the 3 persons in this thread..Of them i found two pro pakhtuns and one unnecessarily deviating the topic for which the thread has been made for.First; Banning tableeghe jamaat is an ad-hoc measure of incumbent govt to combat the menace of extremism or militancy.Pakistan needs long term solution to this matter,NAP has no such point and inflicting on such non violent and toothless group is just like dancing around the fire.
Second; one of the lady expounded very deeply about diff scenarios, vis dhaka fall, 21 grade officers, pathan jokes and do not liking tariq jamil etc etc..you have the right to speak freely but deliberately.i do not consider this site as a reasonable forum for such like discussions.and after all lets abandoned Europenism, Americanism and liberalism, or at least study your eastern values in parallel.As a denizen of a very backward area and living now in capital for last 5 years i got the conclusion that Reality is far more different than just reading books and watching Geo etc.

what has been doing to us in the name of state security, fake militancy,self perpetuated dilemmas and across the border terrorism, would be an eye opener if one gets an opportunity to see all the happenings in original color..

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Wednesday, February 03, 2016 at 07:16 PM. Reason: merge chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to Prettygood For This Useful Post:
abbas khan 119 (Wednesday, February 03, 2016)