View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 09, 2016

wilco2323 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afgan View Post
Strongly agree with you bro. We should change this norm. I didnt postd my intrview coz server of css forum was down. Well it was quite genral interview like introduce yourself, why yu want to join caa. What do you know about caa. Whats the meaning of your name, airport name of newyork city. Somthing about current job, blood relatives in caa. Thats all. Overall it was very nice. Through caa offical f.b page one of panel membet was very well known to me. As there are many videos of him. I am his fan so i mentioned him by name and he was surprisd, than i told him that sir its not surprising, yu are always found on stage wheathr P.M is anouncing new aviation policy, caa is celebrating aniversry or anual sports function. He was smiling. I knew so much about caa that depty d.g again asked me to mention is there any of my blood relativ in caa. I assured hum that sir i am highly willing to work in caa so for i hav a deep search about caa. Thn a formal good bye.
Best of luck dear, i think you know about Mr. Sumair Saeed Director HR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana View Post
My interview was absolutely different than you.
They asked me so much about customer Servicea,,not just customer services but its related theory too. Few scenarios questions too.

I called CAA today and they tell me to wait for another week.
Final list prepared and selected candidates will receive letter in 3 to 4 days.

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 09:10 AM. Reason: merge chain posts