View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 10, 2016

aloneaz will become famous soon enough
Default syllabous!!!

dear friends I appeared in the test of senior auditor pmad last year although I put my utmost effort worked hard for about 6 hours daily along with doing government job but still I could not manage to qualify the bps 16 test as I was not among the candidates who were asked to submit the documents.

But I did not quit my effort and kept on studying the same syllabous from different books of bcom level and after one year I took the test of ASST CHIEF ADMN OFFICER BPS 17 in GHQ there were almost 8000 candidates who applied and I have been among the 25 candidates who have been asked to submit the documents.
I might have got marks above 75 I guess. the syllabous is not too difficult just concentrate on accounting principles, depreciation, adjusting enteries and their effects, ppra rules etc. and go through fully the books of bcom level especially bcom part 1 book about 80 percent accounting mcqs are taken from part 1 book and only prepare ratio analysis from part 2 book and nothing else. Inshallah ALLAH would be with all of you.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aloneaz For This Useful Post:
adnanaqeel99 (Thursday, February 11, 2016), Amicable (Wednesday, February 10, 2016), Hassan Basheer (Thursday, March 03, 2016), Malik Khalil (Wednesday, February 10, 2016), sincere khan (Wednesday, February 10, 2016), Waheed Lakho (Wednesday, February 10, 2016)