View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 24, 2008

Surmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the rough
Cool

@ marwatone

First of all, I would like to say thanks to marwatone for sharing such valueable tricks with Forum Members.
As there is always a room for betterment, I would like to add some more things to the post.

For recoving and repairing the Word files, the built-in repairer wouldnt be able to repaire the most recent virus/spam. You will need to reapir it with an utility, Word Doc recovery is a good choice, however I am having one of its cracked version, if anyone interested, I can send it to him VIA e-mail.

Quote:

Recover a lost password:
It's not just a symptom of old age. Whether due to infrequent use or an abundance of protected accounts, anybody can forget a password. These tips will help you overcome your memory lapse.

Setting a security password in your PC's BIOS is a great way to keep people off your PC: Until the user enters the password, your PC won't even start.

You can reset a BIOS password on most motherboards by resetting a small electrical switch--or "jumper"--on your motherboard. Check your motherboard's manual or the vendor's Web site for instructions on how to identify and reset the jumper.

It's embarrassingly easy to bypass the Windows XP log-on password: Simply restart your PC and press the <F8> key just before Windows starts. At the Advanced Options menu, select the first option: Safe Mode.
- If one is sharing a PC with his/her younger bro./sis then if woouldnt help. You will need to creat a seprate User.

Quote:
XP will boot into Safe Mode and display a log-on screen with icons for already-established user names, as well as an icon for Administrator. Log onto the Administrator account--leaving the password blank unless you've previously assigned a password for the account--and once in Windows, open the Control Panel and select User Accounts. Now you can reset the passwords for any account.

You can do it even not going through the SAFE MODE, to do this,

Simply start the windows and at log-in screen, Press twice, Control+Alt+deL and in User name field, Type ADMINISTRATOR and hit enter (dont hit in a hard way, it hurts to a PC ) and the rest of the things are as described by marwatone.

Regards
Surmount
The Following User Says Thank You to Surmount For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Saturday, May 24, 2008)