Thread: PMS kpk
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Ahmad Abbas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by qublai khan View Post
they generally disguise their incompetence in the name of court orders,stay orders,departmental procedures etc,but the essence is that that they are not serious.

all the proponents and even opponents were hoping that PTI may change the worn out system but it seems that another ANP came into assembly in guise of PTI.

we are not hopeless,we still believe and have faith that there will be meritocracy in our province.but when we hear from someone that he bought job by paying few lac ruppes,our faith is shackled.

from childhood we have heard that there exist corrupt people in society,they are not living on Mars but they live in our cities,they live with us.

Sent from my A10 using Tapatalk
I second what you said. The PTI has still time to make the administration more effective and transparent. PTI rocks theoretically, however, a complete failure on the ground. This ineffectiveness is witnessed everywhere. I too have heard about buying jobs, tenders and recommendation letters awarding favorites from CM Khattak. (One such letter was shown by Saleem Safi in his program Jirga on Geo News last week)
They claim every night on TV shows about their progress from Right to Information to Education to Health, Police and Transparency. Contrary to that, many candidates, members of this forum included visit the commission/other government offices every week and they are not informed properly, further If you push them for info, they will give it wrong, which is against the spirit of law. Another fuss is created about Education and police, what has been done there? Answer= Now they have computers LOL. Again here too only cosmetic reforms, these all departments lack staff, and when there arise an opportunity for employment they take years, spoiling many competent. They must revisit their policy, there needs to be done some structure reforming. First there is advertisement, then next year test, one year later interview and a year after the result of interview. This process must take 6 months at most.
I really like Imran Khan and his cause, voted for him and would love to see him the next PM of Pakistan. However, regretfully, even a student of Political Science can be a better adviser than his political team in KP. If things continue to be like that, I am afraid they can not win more than 6 seats for NA next time from KP. PTI relies on young, and the young in KP are un-employed. This is not only for PMS but recruitment in each department through KP PSC.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahmad Abbas For This Useful Post:
qublai khan (Wednesday, February 17, 2016), sincere khan (Wednesday, February 17, 2016)