Thread: Hadith
View Single Post
Old Monday, May 26, 2008
Perfectionist!!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,345 Times in 584 Posts
marwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to behold

Times of the Prayers

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 10, Number 510:

Narrated Abu Huraira and 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "If it is very hot, then pray the Zuhr prayer when it becomes (a bit) cooler, as the severity of the heat is from the raging of the Hell-fire."

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 10, Number 512:

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "In very hot weather delay the Zuhr prayer till it becomes (a bit) cooler because the severity of heat is from the raging of Hell-fire. The Hell-fire of Hell complained to its Lord saying: O Lord! My parts are eating (destroying) one another. So Allah allowed it to take two breaths, one in the winter and the other in the summer. The breath in the summer is at the time when you feel the severest heat and the breath in the winter is at the time when you feel the severest cold."

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 10, Number 527:

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever misses the 'Asr prayer (intentionally) then it is as if he lost his family and property."

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 10, Number 531:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "If anyone of you can get one Rak'a of the 'Asr prayer before sunset, he should complete his prayer. If any of you can get one Rak'a of the Fajr prayer before sunrise, he should complete his prayer."

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 10, Number 548:

Narrated Abu Bakr bin Abi Musa: My father said, "Allah's Apostle said, 'Whoever prays the two cool prayers ('Asr and Fajr) will go to Paradise.' "

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 10, Number 555:

Narrated 'Umar: "The Prophet forbade praying after the Fajr prayer till the sun rises and after the 'Asr prayer till the sun sets."

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 10, Number 571:

Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "If anyone forgets a prayer he should pray that prayer when he remembers it. There is no expiation except to pray the same." Then he recited: "Establish prayer for My (i.e. Allah's) remembrance." (20.14).