View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 21, 2016
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post
Your good title of precise???
I also got 15+ correct(I really enjoyed this portion)
Mutation:antonym parent
And sapient,meaning scholar ,my answer to this mcq was also correct,but I didn't remember the option.
Rest,it was halwa except analogies,because I didn't make it in my practice.
I have just one query!
is there any deduction on cross cutting.(since in the paper I had done precise three times and cut two with lead pencil,should I hope that examiner will have tenderness towards my paper's insolubrious impression)
Good yar, It is all about the so-called slaughtering trend of FPSC. They always hit one paper to fail the candidates. No, it does not matter, because crossing would be considered rough work.. It looks FPSC will slaughter essay paper again. The scoring trend of composion paper would likely be carried out as they used to be in CE-2015. They have made blunders in setting composition paper. Analogy, Idioms & narrations are not in the list of syllabus. So how can they ask for such questions? Does it make sense! Moreover, synonyms and antonyms were 20 in number, whereas, in accordance with syllabus they needed to be 10. It is evident that they will give leniency in composition paper. One the other hand, essay papers seems to be easier, yet it is technical one. Therefore, they will slaughter essay paper again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Lunatic bird (Sunday, February 21, 2016), ursula (Sunday, February 21, 2016)