View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 21, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbas khan 119 View Post
Majority for example would have mixed up gender with sex in gender equality essay. Likewise foreign aid would have been taken either as donation or debt only.

Very important point raised,at my hall a lady was also bashing that women are talented and they compete against the odds more audaciously than her counter parts. Word Gender itself is very controversial within the sociopolitical settings of Pakistan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Yes, they deliberately fail because they need only a certain number of candidates for the further phases i.e viva & psychometric tests. Besides, it has been an incompetency of FPSC in targeting one paper every year. This time essay paper is going to be the main target in slaughtering. Since the composition paper is 35% out of the course, so FPSC is likely going to be lenient in the marking as per the nature and trend of paper. It is far easier to fail essay paper.
Yeah!I know system is at the verge of collapse,still we hope that examiner will be fair and impartial.May Allah make us successful.Ameen
Just recheck your synonyms again,I found some incorrect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic bird View Post
Good to know that your English p&C went satisfactory.Hope u'll sail through this time around.BTW,where is you essay outline? I have been looking for it and which one did u attempt?
And yes, good look for optional ones.
Inshallah all of us paste our outlines,but after the papers: i hope we will learn from each other's mistake.
Bundle of thanks to all of you for providing me answers.