View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 21, 2016

MKamranKhanzada is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihsanelahi View Post
Dear friends, I am arranging a meeting of delegation with Federal Minister Ahsan Iqbal sb. Ministry of planning and Development has been contacted, they probably will give me the date of appointment for meeting with honorable minister regarding CSS reforms, age relaxation upto 35 years and maximum attempts.

As 28 (or proposed 30) years maximum age is continuously barring competent male and female young people of middle class from joining civil service.

Anyone who want to join our delegation is requested to contact me individually.
My dear brother. It is refreshing to see the approach you are adapting for the cause of age relaxation.
I would specially like to add to the agenda (because you will be meeting with Mr Ahsan and the Minister) to request them NOT to limit minimum education to 16 years as it is likely to discriminate and demotivate the ambitions of the equally talented and worthy pool of individuals holding 14 years of education for numerous reasons.

The focus of the committee should be on maximizing/extending the age limit barrier whilst keeping the education limit barrier unchanged.

take for example my case. I have been striving at CA for about 5 years, I have investment my time in that but HEC doesn't recognize that time or part qualification, it only recognizes the B.COM (14 years) degree that i got a hold of while perusing CA recently but does that make me inferior to any 4 year BBA/MBA degree holder any day or time? your mind/heart can itself answer that question pretty well. Also I did A level (13 years of education) that HEC recognizes 12 years.

there are many people like me out there waiting for their well deserved chance at CSS.

hope you will take my recommendation positively and present it to the honorable Minister and Mr Ahsan iqbal.

Please keep this point in the agenda of your meeting.
I am out of city unfortunately, it would have been a great honor if I could have joined your team for this virtuous cause.

Thanks and Good luck.

Regards,
Kamran Khanzada
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MKamranKhanzada For This Useful Post:
ihsanelahi (Monday, February 22, 2016), teejay (Monday, February 22, 2016)