View Single Post
Old Monday, February 22, 2016

infinite optimism is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKamranKhanzada View Post
Dear madam,
This proposition is laughable for a CA/ACCA Part qualified individual.
I did not want to talk on it but since people are getting a wrong idea I think I must.

you see the degree you call Masters is merely a joke in comparison to CA/ACCA qualification. In CA/ACCA only the toughest ones survive. The pool and intellect of the required level of knowledge and practical understanding is much more higher than of an average MBA any time/day.

Some of us have chosen to dedicate our live's time and passions on these Superior qualification(s) for a reason. However qualifying every single module of CA/ACCA in one go is not only challenging but lucky too just as it is the case with CSS.

In the end of the day HEC shows it's love for the aspirants of CA/ACCA by not recognizing the qualification until fully qualified along with 3 years of registered article ship. Therefore people like me, even after spending about 5 years after A levels are labeled as "12 years education holders".

To counter such injustice, one resort to tame a regular 2 years B.Com degree as a part time sport as to gain eligibility to the CSS exams.

Now what do you expect me to do? Take admission into a regular 3.5 Year HEC recognized MBA program and study the material that I have already studied in ACCA, just with a 4 times more slower pace approach and 2 times more superficial level, whilst spending a fortune of money and Time on it.

It is all apart of a big bad joke madam, nothing but that. Just a drag slack of Time. Masters can't upgrade a Standard of a CA/ACCA aspirant. Yet CA/ACCA CAN upgrade a Masters degree holder because CA/ACCA is itself a Standard Just like CSS.

In short - Extending age limit > Big Step Forward
- Implementing 16 years education limit > Gigantic Step Backward (multiplied by 10 for people like me)
Totally agree with you on the issue of minimum education limit.But am getting this feeling that it will not be implemented.Let,s hope better sense prevails.