View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 25, 2016

umer chandia is on a distinguished road

Our approach is not right on this issue. First of all we have to analyze the ground realities then we make our so called FATWA of good or bad Taliban.
As a matter of fact there was no Taliban and religious non state actors all over the world before 1979 although we had political non state actor at that time in the form of Baloch fighters and Az zulfaqar and some factions of ANP but in some areas like palestine were freedom fighters. The cold war between two bastards is the main reason behind the terrorism all over the world. Pakistan support freedom fighters against USSR a very good decision at that time some kind of revenge of 1971 KGB proxy alliance with India , national interest and our international powers will.
Now before calling someone good or bad taliban we have to relate the past scenario there is same condition this time occupation is by USA and we apparently take a U turn but we support them. I am shocked when we blamed the struggle of legitimate Govt. Derailed by USA. Now Bad Taliban are TTP Taliban the reason is that they are fighting against a legitimate Govt of Pakistan they are Rebels but on the other hand we start from 2011 there was a legitimate Govt of Taliban and the non state actors was Northern alliance which was fighting with them when USA came it backed the rebels to derail a legitmate Govt.
Now think about this in the same scenario that India backed TTP if India attack and launch its puppets on the ground, unfartunately we are defeated and we start our struggle against foreign occupation. India make a puppet Govt here and we patriots fight with them till our last drop of blood. Here is my question either we are BAD TALIBAN or GOOD TALIBAN in this situation.

Sent from my LG-F320L using Tapatalk