View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 25, 2016
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaqarMMD View Post
Aoa

my date of birth is 17 dec 1989 currently residing in dubai,peshawar domicile holder.I m confused if i would be eligible for CSS 2017.

Kindly reply
Thanks
WoA dear, By CE-17's cut off you'll be 27 years 0 months 14 days and it will be your only chance without age relaxation claimed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaaraqutab View Post
my dob is 12-01-1990 how many years i have left?

By CE-18's cut-off, you will be 27 years 11 months 19 days and it will be your last chance without age relaxation claimed.

So you have CE-17 and CE-18 at your disposal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axad View Post
Hi guys,

My date of birth is 15-03- 1988
I am a government servant with five years service. So I can avail age relaxation in 2017.
But the issue is I have got an other govt job, if I join that job I'll be on probation period for two years, in other words they'll not issue NOC to appear for other jobs and if they don't issue NOC how will I claim age relaxation.

Looking for suggestions.
Without NOC, which directly implies applying without DPC, you can't apply for CE-17.

JazakAllah

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited by incounternable; Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 09:42 AM.