View Single Post
Old Monday, February 29, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWW View Post
First thank you for taking my piece of advice positively indeed it showed your maturity and humbleness.
Secondly the article you shared already worked a lot understanding the buddhist's concept of re-birth and continuity of life.Let me sum up all i understood from the article,you are greatly welcome to correct me or elaborate where-ever needed.
Simply, i'd like to say mistakes are being made by anyone, but how we learn and up to what extant we learn matters allot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWW View Post
[[/B]

What ursula rightly said in above comment,Buddhist's Belief of re-birth is some what alike advanced religion,which believe a person start a mission good or bad doesnt destroy or simply vanish away by his death,but the nature the energy empowering the life continues it,it gets a re-birth in a new formed leader who regardless of same gender,class,creed or physical appearance necessarily possess all the traits,trends and tendencies advocating the same karmic seed of the leader whom he/she replacing.
Your conclusion is good and I agree with you. Now I am waiting for Nazish to come up.
The Following User Says Thank You to ursula For This Useful Post:
DrWW (Monday, February 29, 2016)