View Single Post
Old Monday, February 29, 2016

abbas khan 119 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post
Yesterday,xyz was commenting it was intricate,profoundly deviating and blah blah blah.I consulted my teacher, who is Bulgarian gold medalist and she said,I don't know what criteria is being used by fpsc, but anyhow if they are in search of a good policy maker instead of a philosopher than it is suppose to be a good piece of writing.
Any how madam farahs essay was very much impressive, even this sort of essay writing was held up in my mind,while sitting up in the hall as well, but I changed my mind by twisting the fact that if you have enemies within the society, than why not point out that. But any way comments of safeer and zealot has really brought me closer to Almighty Allah and for this iam really thankful for those guys.
Rest ,man ne itna material prha he aur likha he k cent percent believer will bore this testimony.Inshallah.
Ursula analyse safeer's and mine essay as well. Best wishes i believe your attempt is comparatively better than us. Rest, we are not an authority. Its upto fpsc that how it would assess our performance.