View Single Post
Old Monday, February 29, 2016

tanveersaeed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloneaz View Post
dear salary is about 20000 if you are joining the service at very initial stage as you are not a government servant earlier, if after selection you get house requisition then 2000 rs would be deducted from 20000 and you will be paid round about 60000 rupees after every 6 months at the rate of about 10000 rupees per month the hiring charges. career prospects are very good. since the qualification for junior auditor has been raised to bcom, earlier it was d com or ICom, know the persons who are MBA or they have masters degree would be automatically promoted to senior auditor BS 16 against the graduate departmental quota. After being promoted as senior auditor and having combined service as junior as well as senior auditor you would be eligible to appear in the exam of PIPFA departmentally. After qualifying pipfa you would be promoted to BPS 17 as ASST ACCOUNTS OFFICER OR ASST AUDIT OFFICER BS 17, at this post you can even be transferred in foreign missions and foreign embassies of pakistan also. You only need to enter into the service. After that you will make your own ways to progress
i really appreciate your brief reply brother. there is a question in my mind for many days but now it seems you are the right person to ask from. the juniors auditors ( in cga or agp) would, by any chance, in future be able to tranfer in district treasuries?

and my second question is what is difference between auditor general of accounts and collector general of accounts.

looking forward to the same brief answers of both my questions. God bless you.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to tanveersaeed For This Useful Post:
shezzdp (Monday, February 29, 2016)