View Single Post
Old Monday, February 29, 2016
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post
Yesterday,xyz was commenting it was intricate,profoundly deviating and blah blah blah.I consulted my teacher, who is Bulgarian gold medalist and she said,I don't know what criteria is being used by fpsc, but anyhow if they are in search of a good policy maker instead of a philosopher than it is suppose to be a good piece of writing.
Any how madam farahs essay was very much impressive, even this sort of essay writing was held up in my mind,while sitting up in the hall as well, but I changed my mind by twisting the fact that if you have enemies within the society, than why not point out that. But any way comments of safeer and zealot has really brought me closer to Almighty Allah and for this iam really thankful for those guys.
Rest ,man ne itna material prha he aur likha he k cent percent believer will bore this testimony.Inshallah.
FPSC' standard for Essay is neither meant to prioritize approach of policy making nor philosophizing.Infact the paper of Essay is introduced to search a person with good english writing skill,impressive expression of ideas,argumentative approach and the ability to justify his point of view.
For policy making approach Current Affairs and Pakistan Affairs are more than enough.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
safeer khan (Monday, February 29, 2016), ursula (Tuesday, March 01, 2016)