View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 02, 2016

civilengineer92 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post
My belief is that you should opt IR as well,because this subject gonna help you in understanding the true perspective of world polity.Plus point of opting If along with ES is that both subjects are interlinked. Bookaholic has rightly said that now sylabuss and subjects are very much interlinked.
For example Kyoto protocol, I did study it from many angles.(ironic enough I studied it ir ,not in environmental sciences)
First of all how it relates with UNCC: alhamdolllilah that question was part of the exam.
Secondly ,obviously its a policy makers decisions to cut off the per capita CO2 emission, than why it is failed to achieve the objectives and that was quite evident in COP21 held in Nov-Dec last year in Paris.After analyzing the situation I concluded that developed countries are main culprits such as Americas-non- compromising attitude in reducing CO2 emission from industrial complexes , similarly Canada, having Alberta shale gas and tar industry:japan having Fukushima dusastour, and so on...
Note: I have already recommended some books,first do make them read: if you find them good one than I can recommend you more.
Lastly, make your own observation,that how better environment can be sustained.For example,last month I travelled to Lahore through train.I found heap of garb ages and stagnant ponds along the railway track.I thought this pollution can be eliminated by simply growing vegetables, orchard gardens and trees along the track.
This single step has multiple and long lasting effect such as
1.per capital CO2 reduction as we are signatory of Kyoto protocol
2.Sustainable environment and restoration of biodiversity
3.Massive reduction in noise and environmental pollution
4.Natural process of recycling
5.revenue generated out of orchard gardens can be saved and this wealth can be used to purchase solar panels.
6.once solar panels are installed it further reduce petrol and diesel consumption,because we produce electricity from petrofuels.
You can conclude your own suggestion, I am betting you that such a comprehensive scheme will make your paper distinctive from the rest.
Oh yeah! add some figures as well.
Thanks for guidance
Opting Physics instead of IR as IR is being opted by most of the candidates and in my opinion it would not fetch good score although I have great great great interest in this subject.. and regarding ES, i have started reading Imran Bashir's book.. it is just ok but couldn't find better than that.. it is tough for me to study something in soft form/online.. always prefer books..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to civilengineer92 For This Useful Post:
ursula (Wednesday, March 02, 2016)