View Single Post
Old Monday, March 07, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

Prior to the request of my teacher, I did my least effort to go through the journey of Prestigious exam named by many as CSS.Though, socially active, routine of mine was sacrificed for four consecutive months, but it was my golden asset, in terms of learning the world's politics and grasping the idea of ce exams as unique test match,which moved slowly but surely towards the final destiny.(first day, preparation: second day, papers week,now we are in third day:result announcement, which is most probably the longest spell till October, next: nobody is sure, even had there been Einstein, would have been amongst the dwindlers)
Any way!
First attempt with lot of expectations and rejuvenation, yet having doubts in my mind regarding essay and even precise. I did made blunders particularly in criminology, but I really really enjoyed my last paper I.e. ES.
That's my first and most probably last attempt, let's see what is for me in October.
But again, this exam is very subjective in approach, I didn't understand why all 12 papers are based on descriptive.(i.e.20 marks, atta he to thek nhy ata to jao pahar main)Secondly, we don't know how unbiased the examiner really is? Even your answer is correct, still we have to pray,(thanks to CSS, iss ne mjhe namazi bna dya he abhi se hy, )
I mean, if a person is poor in description doesn't mean ,he/she has no analytical skill at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to ursula For This Useful Post:
princeling (Thursday, March 10, 2016)