View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 19, 2006
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: FSP

shahid seehar is on a distinguished road

AoA,wisegirl particularly n the forum in general,
Thank u very much wisegirl for apprising me of my overlooking the basic essence of the question raised by Mr.Saaz,a respecable member.Nevatheless i believe that even a school-going kid in Pakistan would know the difference B/W a blank sheet and a lined/marginalized one..Well,when the members like me write anything on this augustus forum,they invariably assume that the readers/CSS aspirants would at least be knowing these basics i.e blank sheet/lined sheet/marginalized sheet,and the readers would at the minimum be in their graduation or off their intermediates...
Moreover,if u had also politely overlooked my inadequate voluntary effort,you would definitely have spared your honour of calling somebody in public Sloppy..Anyways,i never mind such trivia...
As for your breaking the news here that all the CSS aspirants need to pose as average-minded,despite being excellent-minded ones, and not be opinionated at all,i flatly object to it...of course, for the better cause of all the members, as me myself is one of them...
Coz,
The people ambitious of becoming CSPs must know even before preparing for CSS that the beaurocracy in Pakistan, or anywhere in the world, is like a well-interacted machine which runs our country & the CSS is the only mode whereby you can become a part of that system in Pakistan.Given the toughness of the CSS exam, we have forums like this and, no doubt,every Tom,Dick & Harry or any Tomboy in Pakistan is never able to join this system or become a part of this machine,which is in fact the soul of my beloved Pakistan..Had it been so,God forbid,.......
The Beaurocracy in all essence all over the world means toeing the line unflinchingly...Having perfect command over the language of beaurocracy i.e English in case of us,never ever means that you are desperately needed to join the system..Attempting CSS & then joining Beaurocracy & then working superbly therein requires far more than only knowing the language of beaurocracy...Of course,it requires superb,above-average,excellent minds who can filfull the commands of their superiors perfectly in the shape of perfect subordinates..
The Rules of becoming a good subordiante CSP officer are given below:
Rule No.1:Always believe that your boss is right.
Rule No.2:If u have any objections,simply keep silent.
Rule No.3:Just believe that your boss is right.
Remember 1 thing,ALWAYS SALUTE THE RISING SUN...this is the basic motto which we inherited along with this beaurocracy system....
If somebody blindly believes that he/she is superior to civil services,he/she better go for some private sector..It only in p;rivate sector that somebody can be rewarded for his/her due objections to his/her boss...but never in public services of ours...
So,advising the excellent-minded CSS aspirants here to pose like average-minded and below is like to ask them to ruin their ambitions with their very hands...they should better pose with like what qualities Allah Almighty has so graciously bestowed them with...
How would u ever be able to join any system with a pre-carved out approach that"Yahan ka system he hay kharab"...
If you nevertheless believe that you are superior to superior services,then better try to become a politician...this is the only way whereby you can prove the deficiencies of this system and change it altogether.....
And finally become the leader of this nation instead of a public servant.....
Wish ya all the gud luck in the world....
Regards
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shahid seehar For This Useful Post:
dr.taqi abass (Sunday, January 25, 2009), fais (Sunday, December 06, 2009), fluent_20 (Saturday, February 27, 2010), jbkhan (Sunday, October 07, 2007), muhammadsaadvirk (Sunday, June 24, 2018), raviz (Thursday, January 29, 2015), taharafiq (Monday, June 01, 2015), xibt (Monday, March 23, 2015)