View Single Post
Old Friday, March 11, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
Yes. His daughter was only few months old when he passed away.
My grandbaba used to say me"insan k kadar tb aty he jb who is dunya se challa jata he."
True,
Today I read this sorrowful story of that person to whom I met at the time when he has already passed away, but really it rippled my emotions and my tears to roll out of my eyes.His beautiful pic has reminded me of my own little student named as Ali Chughtai, who happened to suffer from motor bike accident,whose beautiful blue eyes burst out of the socket besides receiving sever sockit eruoture from left anterior.He was the guy who was a topper of Siddique Public school(Rwp), who even don't know what the sin really is, and I asked him very frequently while providing him tution. Ali, what is your ambition?
He used to say me, an audacious soldier, whose name is listed among the mortifiers.Sometimes ask my own self why Allah made the buzzer of death so immediately of such nice angle??Yes, death is certain and we don't know when we will be called for?Months after months passed, now I met his death anniversary and I see the face of Ali in every student who is wearing white shirt.
I don't know how miss last island is perceiving about this prestigious member, but I can understand the emotions and agony, as I have gone through this cycle of petulance . I recovered but I am not like that I happened to be in my past.