View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 12, 2016

pureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amicable View Post
Have patience dear...not even a week has passed and you have started troubling yourself about the typing results atleast give them a week to finalise the result...Talking about document verification at our time documents were checked during interview...soon after the typing result is out NTS will handover the whole thing to High Court thereafter you will be called for interview..

Sent from my GT-I9300I using Tapatalk
Guess what !!
The result of written test was out in an eye wink that could have hardly taken a couple of days though the number of candidates was bigger and the testing mode was manual.
On the contrary, the result of typing test is like," O MAN ! Why aint you letting me out?" :P
Bro. NTS has grown mysterious to ridiculous proportions lately. They refer you to "a dumb policy matter between them and the clients". When you hear this lame excuse a way too often you feel like you were no party to this whole test thing. And my friend let me tell you this aint so true. Take NTS or its clients in the instance, the primary object has to be the candidate who deserves quite a fair treatment in either cases.
But you keep calling their number and they find you not a single reason to believe their crap. AND YOU ASKING WHY WE HEADED WITH TROUBLESOME HASTE. !!