View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 13, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincer khan View Post
They cannot be better than us because they are pure non-Muslim. and a third class muslim is better than any non muslim. we know that now a days muslim involve in bad activities, killing each others etc, but still we believe on GOD, and we are followers of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and Quran,
Sir, I hope you have read about Hatim Tai: he was non Muslim, but he was famous for his generous activities and even Allah almighty as well as Holy prophet(pbuh) had praised his activities.Really sorry to say, I didn't find even a single Muslim scholar to be worth mentioning who has inspired me, because of his work and dedication for ummah.We are actually black hawks and also a true member of superiority complex club barbs.
Do tell me a single "Alim", "mufti" or even a "maulvi", whose tolerance level is exceptional.Whenever I happened to visit the reports of ulema and their conferences: it was directly related to jingoism and sect disintegration.
Don't mention the name of those persons who are non Muslim or more appropriately secular in origin that inspired me a lot.Take, for example, Martin Luther King Jr. Who fought against the modern slavery and he has a dream which is crumpled and disintegrated into thousand pieces by conveservative religious orthodoxic kkk mindsets , particularly I mention the religious people, with their ultraconservative mentality, which is the biggest impediment towards the progressive humanity.
May be I'm wrong, but I don't believe on such religiosity.If I'm Muslim than it doesn't mean I'm superior and I got the certificate of " paradise" without justifying my deeds and action, while Allah too is also not injust towards those non Muslims even lost their lives for true cause, such as Abraham Lincoln, James Madison, and Nikroma Kugame as unsung heroes of my long list.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ursula For This Useful Post:
Davidd (Sunday, March 13, 2016), qublai khan (Sunday, March 13, 2016)