View Single Post
Old Monday, June 09, 2008
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 4303

mohsinmumtaz is on a distinguished road
Question

well on one hand i'll subscribe to the views of my venerable fellows that internet is a supplement while on the other i'll humbly contend that internet has transformed into a basic nedd for any kind of preparation u r doing. i am fully aware of the fact that our learned seniors have got trough the CSS exams with distinction through conventional means, but my point is that internet is really time saving, efficacious and productive. well if someone just overlooks internet by saying that but for internet CSS exam can be qualified i would humbly ask that 70 years back in subcontinent there was ICS (indian civil service) and the aspirants thereof didnt even had other facilities that we have tomorrow. now if we confine our selves to this argument we would be led astray. the bottom line is the internet is an essential tol for success now a days.
for me its enough to think that i have become the member of this resource full forum just because of internet and i feel just like there r several seniors teaching me how to prepare for the exam.

bokhary (Tuesday, June 10, 2008), SARFRAZ KHAN SIAL (Tuesday, August 30, 2011)