View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 19, 2016

Adeel Ahmed will become famous soon enoughAdeel Ahmed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic bird View Post
@Adeel Ahmed
The people you are talking about(the relatives of spsc members) also qualified screening test.why you remained silent then? Why didnt u object their candidature that time?Because, u were also in the list.Now when u are out of the race, u are drawing a creterion for passing the exam.
Do u really think candidates who have passed css and general recruitment test could exceptionally psss PCS.? There is difference in pattern and level of these exams.only common thing is their unpredictability.
Brother,its your right to raise ur voice at any forum.
I'll be happy,if u correct any wrong in our system.keep in mind many candidates who have passed the exam due to their potential will be put on a waiting mode for years.
And please dont come with such expressions that "it means u r talented and we are nil"etc
I didn't know about those BLUE-EYED candidates before this result. I have recently come to know them when they are exposed.
Secondly, if I was silent at the time of screening only because I was also selected. Remember, you are doing same thing right now. You are supporting them because you are selected. Remember my dear friend, still you have not been selected. Only190 out of 664 shall be allocated. So, your state of hapiness is transitory. Do you know why? Because this is corrupt system.
Let me say something to you.

I am not exposing SPSC after the result was announced. But, I exposed it two days before the result announcement. Read my previous posts.
I narrated news that I was informed of by one the senior employers of SPSC. I immediately posted it in FORUM.
The result further authenticated that news which I shared in my THREAD, SPSC CCE2013 RESULT post.

We accept that we failed. Yes we failed because SPSC changed the result of many talented candidates. The main reason of it is that SPSC took almost a year to alter copies and tried to do FLAWLESS CORRUPTION. Lekin CHOR ki darhi me tinka hota ha.

we won't let this corrupt system sustain and ruin our lives. No matter, nothing happens, but we will stand to expose it further.

Qualification of some talented candidates who have qualified this exam cannot overshadow the considerable corruption of SPSC.
The Following User Says Thank You to Adeel Ahmed For This Useful Post:
the game (Sunday, March 20, 2016)