View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 19, 2016

Adeel Ahmed will become famous soon enoughAdeel Ahmed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic bird View Post
Bro,i dont oppose ur decision of knocking the doors of courts for ur rights.But the way you are trying to prove the flaws in result isnt proper.Only failure of candidates who once passed css/other exams doesnt mean that qualified candidates are not competent.Even in Css some candidates pass it in first attempt but when they go for the second or third time for better groups,they can not make it.what does it tell?Believe me,before reading tjis thread i was happy with the result because many of my friend -circle have passed the exam who dont have any political and financial back up. Some are those who direly need a job to survive.
Anyways, best of luck for whatever steps you people take.
Good. You were happy and satisfied because you and your friends passed it. And this thing proves that this reasult is credible and flawless.

Brother No more arguments. I cannot convince you via logic and arguments because right now you are in state of ecstacy. You are trying to let the things go as they are. You will come to know it yourself very soon.

The front page of Today's Kawish newspaper.

http://www.thekawish.com/beta/epaper...Page1/P1-3.jpg

Last edited by incounternable; Saturday, March 19, 2016 at 10:57 PM. Reason: chain posts merged
The Following User Says Thank You to Adeel Ahmed For This Useful Post:
the game (Sunday, March 20, 2016)