View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 10, 2008

HERO is on a distinguished road
Default English-predicament

Is it really very hard to believe that most aspirants of css are let down just because of english?no.the other day one of my doctor friend asked me if there was a way that electricity could be generated and distributed through Radio-frequency waves.i replied no.he contradicted me and said the whole world is communicating through RF-waves.Mobile communication is a perfect example of sending and receiving RF-signals which themselves are minute chunks of power.He then in a dismal manner sighed and said,our biggest predicament is that we don't think, ponder and imagine.All the miracles of science,thanks to unrestrained human imagination.

English for css contenders is not a problem.but normally candidates are misguided, mislead and often deluded.First,a rosy picture is painted.Second,a time frame is provided.Third, a cartel of devious teachers is always at disposal.Last,an extremely archaic education system is trying to become eternal, at least in pakistan.
i myself have attempted css 2008 and i don't have a speck of doubt in my mind that my performance wasn't better than anybody.Equally sure i am that candidates appearing in the said exam are meritorious and deserving.We all are in a transient phase where practice of a few has enabled them to make a better impact.Nonetheless,those who had little practice have equal chances to fare well.Any written expression to be witty,eloquent and brief requires time to develop.Let 's leave FPSC to judge us.well wishes For all.
HERO
The Following User Says Thank You to HERO For This Useful Post:
Omer (Tuesday, June 10, 2008)