View Single Post
Old Monday, March 21, 2016

TASHKEEL is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamil Mughal View Post
Do whatever you like, stage protests and kill yourself right there on roads, but nothing will happen.

Interviews will be conducted, and result will be declared. Qualifiers will have offer letters, and then duties will be started.

You guys will see that.
Expectations of many of getting bureaucratic jobs will be belied when the final interview list will be announced. And they will have nothing but to curse themselves for not raising voice against the SPSC at the right moment.

I hope and strongly wish that only deserving candidates may get the jobs. And earnestly wish that many deserving candidates may not be thrown like tissue papers.

Because many candidates, whom I personally know, have qualified the written exam who are not even able to write a paragraph. I hope at least you are not one of them.

Wish you good luck for the interview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokee View Post
SPSC has postponed the Viva voce schedule in order to justify the result. So you people have enough time to bring forth your reservations and complaints with solid proofs.
By postponing the interview, the SPSC has signed the death warrant of the CCE Exam 2013 for sure. We have got sufficient evidence to get it declared null and void.

Last edited by incounternable; Friday, March 25, 2016 at 06:47 PM. Reason: chain posts merged
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TASHKEEL For This Useful Post:
Amicable (Monday, March 21, 2016), ASMA FAISAL (Monday, March 21, 2016), Indomitable (Monday, March 21, 2016), Nonconformist (Monday, March 21, 2016), the game (Tuesday, March 22, 2016)