View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 22, 2016

idealsome is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njk786 View Post
There are active threads regarding post of "Assistant Director" but i didn't find any news about the progress of "Traffic Analyst Supervisor". I cleared its tests and sent the Bio-Data form as well, but still no response from the MoD. I think the recruitment process for this post will be in parallel to that of "Assistant Director".

Seniors are requested to kindly update me about it and also tell me its job-description.

Thanks
AOA Brother,
Do not get frustrated or anxious as all staff cadre posts BPS 7 to 16 will get interview notifications before posts of ADs. This has been the general procedure since long.

Since you have cleared the psychometric test you will get intimation for interview sooner than later.
In last recruitment phase results of written declared in May 2014, Results of Psychometric declared in August 2014 and Interviews for LDC,UDC,Assistant and other clerical posts started in Sept 2014. Interviews of TA/TAS were started in Nov 2014 from Karachi and completed in Dec 2014 in ISB/RWP.

So on the basis of probability/assumption interviews for TAS will most likely be held in Apirl or June this year. However no concrete information is out there so far. Good Luck to all qualified candidates.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to idealsome For This Useful Post:
Njk786 (Wednesday, March 23, 2016)